Nadfood was established in 1983. The actual production started in September 1985 as the first company in Yemen specialized in producing milk, food products, juice and concentrated milk. The company has the most developed machinery and equipments which are technically controlled from processing till finished product in a modern industrial environments that enable the company to produce a high range of food products with high quality and international standard under pioneer brands.,
Nadfood has got many certificates in quality as well as safety:-
- The International ISO Certification (ISO 9001: 2000 for quality, ISO 14001:2004 for environment, OHSAS 18001:1999 for occupational safety & health).
- Haccp Certificate for safety foods.
- Gulf Certificate for replacement local labors instead of foreign labors.
- Certificates for "Excellent Manufacturing Practice grad (A)" from The General Institution for Specifications and Standards.
The company contains six production plants:
1. Concentrated Milk (Evaporated) Plant:
This plant is producing Concentrated Milk in various size and packages.
2. Food Plant:
This plant is producing canned products like, Red Kidney Beans, Broad Beans and Green Peas under highly developed methods and machines.
3. Dairy & Juice Plant:
It contains new developed production units that produce long shelf life Milk and Juice in different size and categories.
4. Yoghurt & Laban Plants:
It produces dairy derivatives products like yoghurt and laban.
5. Milk Powder Plant:
It designed under the supervisor of New Zealand Dairy Council. It packs Milk Powder under International standard.
6. Can Plant:
It contains many production lines that produce and prepare cans which are needed by other plants in the company in different size. It also prepare cans ends.
Key Facts about Nadfood:
- Nadfood is one of the Hayel Saeed Anam Group Companies (HSA Group )
- More than 1400 employees
- The company has five branches in Yemen and more than 120 refrigerated and un-refrigerated trailers and trucks
- The company exports its products to more then twenty countries in Gulf and Africa through its sister company ( Alsaeed Trading Co. )
- Ali Khalil ِAl-Yanaee (1984-1985)
- Dirhem Abdo Saeed Anam (1985-1986)
- Rashad Hayel Saeed Anam (1986-1995)
- Fathi Abdul Wasa Hayel Saeed (1995- 2003)
- Rami Mohammed Abdo Saeed (2004 - 2010)
- Aziz ahmed abdullah alherwi (2010 - )